"Extremely exceptional both as a project and in the implementation." - Mischa Spel, NRC ★★★★
"Hats off to a classical violinist who dares to venture off the beaten track." - Erik Voermans, Het Parool
"The interesting thing about the collection is that you hear again and again how two people enter into a conversation with each other and how this always yields something unique" - Frits van der Waa, De Volkskrant ★★★★
- free improvisations according to the concept of 'The Zoo'
- César Franck - Prélude, Fugue et Variation Op.18
- Henry Purcell - Dido's Lament
- Maya Fridman - original work
- Béla Bartók - Romanian dances