Donation agreement Porgy and Bess
You enter into a five-year donation contract with Porgy.
Normally, charitable donations are tax deductible only under certain conditions.
For example, there is a threshold amount.
If you have your donation to Porgy, as an ANBI organization, recorded in a periodic donation thru a donation agreement, that threshold does not apply.)
This means that your entire donation is deductible.
- And not only your entire donation, but the amount that you transfer PLUS 25% of that amount is deductible from your income.
To help you calculate that amount, see this ANBI-rekenmodule (ANBI calculation module)
- You will receive part of the donated amount back from the tax authorities.
The extent of this tax benefit for you depends, among other things, on your income and the tax rate you are on.
How to become “Friend of Porgy” in five easy steps:
- Decide what amount you want to donate to Porgy as “Friend of Porgy”
- Download the donation agreement in PDF file HERE
- Fill in the agreement and send the signed agreement to:
Stichting Porgy en Bess Programma
Attn R. Lucas
p/a Watermunt 5
4533 RC Terneuzen.
email the signed form (PDF – scanned) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- After processing at Porgy, we will return you the agreement, which you must keep for the tax authorities!
- Mention the transaction number in the donation agreement in your tax return.
Thanks again for your support!